Ditch the sugar this Valentine’s and stay on track with these AMAZING Crinkle Cookies. These were one of my favorite creations of 2020. While committing to all REAL foods and creating FUN, Delicious recipes to curb those cravings, the Crinkle Cookie was created. Learn more about the 21-Day Real Foods Challenge Program HERE.
Enjoy these completely GUILT FREE!
- 1/2 C Almond Flour
- 1/2 C Granulated Erythritol or Monk Fruit
- 1/2 C Coconut Flour
- 1/2 C Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Eggs Large
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract or peppermint extract OR sugar-free Torani Syrup
- 1/3 Cup Powdered Erythritol
- 2 TBSP ground cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp Xanthan gum (optional)
- 18-36 Stevia Chocolate Chips (optional)
- 1 TBSP Instant Espresso powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, granulated erythritol, salt, xanthan gum (if using), Instant Espresso powder (if using), and baking powder until well combined.
- In another bowl, use a hand-held mixer to beat the eggs, and vanilla or extract, until light and fluffy (about 1-2 minutes). Add in the coconut oil and continue mixing until combined.
- Add the wet mix to the dry and use your handheld mixer to mix until a dough forms. Separate the dough into 18 evenly sized balls.
- Place the erythritol in a mixer and blend into a powder. Add cinnamon and continue mixing then pour into a shallow bowl. Toss each ball into the powder until completely covered. Place the balls on the baking sheet about 1-2 inches apart.
- Use the bottom of a cup to press the balls down slightly. Place 1-2 chocolate chip (s) in the center then bake for about 10 minutes.
- Let cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to continue cooling.
1 cookie = 1/2 fat exchange on ANY meal plan.