-1 cup cauliflower rice
-2 cloves garlic, minced
-4 oz wild salmon
-1/2 cup mushrooms
-1/4 cup white onion, minced
-5-7 cherry tomatoes, halved
-1/2 tsp dill
-1/4 tsp sea salt
-pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Spray saute pan with olive oil spray. Add cauliflower rice and saute cauliflower with garlic, sea salt, and pepper until fully cooked and golden brown. Remove from pan, place on serving dish and set aside.
2. Respray saute pan with olive oil spray and add mushrooms and onions. Saute until fully cooked. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Place salmon on lined cookie sheet and sprinkle dill seasoning over top. Place in preheated oven and cook for 10-12 minutes or until cooked through.
4. Place salmon over bed of cauliflower rice then top off with mushroom and onion saute.
5. Garnish with cherry tomatoes and Enjoy!!
Serving Size: 1
- Compatible with ANY salmon meal on any of my Fitness Training & Nutritional PLANS.
With the right diet and workout plan that includes healthy recipes, it will be SO much easier to stay on track this holiday season!
*Specials good ONLY through the month of October.