- 2 packets Shirataki Noodles OR if you are using carbs– 1/4 lb whole grain spaghetti or linguine pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 large whites
- 2 baby bok choy, thinly sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 small bunch scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup snow peas, sliced
- One piece fresh ginger, grated
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp hot pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
Bring a large pot of water to a boil, salt it, add the pasta and cook until al dente. Drain. If you are using Shirataki Noodles, simply rinse several times and set aside.
In a large skillet or wok, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil, over high heat. Add the eggs and scramble until firm. Set eggs aside. Add the remaining olive oil and heat. Add the bok choy, bell pepper, scallions, cabbage and snow peas and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add the ginger and garlic and stir fry for 1 minute more.
In a small bowl, stir together the low sodium soy sauce, red pepper flakes, lime juice, and sesame oil.
Toss the pasta with the sauce and vegetables. Top with the eggs.