Quinoa Zucchini Loaf
Made a fun variation to my zucchini loaf and it turned out great!!
1 Cup Cooked Quinoa
2 scoops Devotion Nutrition Angel Food Cake protein powder
1/2 Cup Egg Whites
1/4 cup water
2 Cups Shredded Zucchini
2 Tsp Cinnamon
1/2 Tsp Nutmeg
2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
Dash of sea salt
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1/2 Tsp baking powder
3 Creme Brulee Flex Flavors
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
2. Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir until completely they are completely mixed.
3. Spray 2 mini loaf pans with coconut oil spray. (You you can make into muffins)
4. Scoop batter evenly into each pan.
5. Place in the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes (watch these as everyone’s oven is different).
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool and set before serving.
Serve and enjoy!