No Carb Chocolate Protein cake
* 1/2 scoop of protein powder
* 1 tbsp 100% cocoa powder
* 1/4 tsp baking powder
* 2 packets stevia (I used 1/2 T Just Like Sugar)
* 1 tbsp pumpkin or applesauce (I used pureed zucchini and have also used cooked yam)
* 1 egg white
1. In a microwavable cup, place the protein powder, cocoa powder, baking powder, and stevia. Mix well.
2. Stir in the egg white and pumpkin so that you end up with a thick batter.
3. 3. Microwave for 1 minute.
4. Use a knife to gently loosen it from the mug. Place the mug upside down on a plate and let the cake come out.
5. Cut in half and fill with desired toppings- peanut butter, yogurt, cream cheese, laughing cow, etc!
optional: spread a little nut butter on top for extra delight! 🙂