Mushroom Garlic shirataki Noodles
1 bag shirataki noodles
10 white mushrooms
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp oregano
2 tbsp fresh minced garlic
4 oz 99% lean ground turkey
1 tbsp low fat Parmesan cheese, OPTIONAL
1. Drain shirataki noodles and place in strainer. Rinse well and allow to sit in strainer to remove excess liquid.
2. Slice mushrooms and place in saute pan sprayed with pam. Add olive oil, oregano, and minced garlic and saute until mushrooms are golden brown and tender.
3. Once mushroom saute is cooked, add cooked turkey or fresh raw turkey and saute until fully cooked.
4. Place Shirataki Noodles in microwave for about 2 minutes. Place back in strainer and use paper towel to soak up excess moisture.
5. Add mushroom saute over noodles and sprinkle with cheese, if using.
Serving Size: 4 oz. (2 servings per bag)