Get Creative with Your Cooking
The KEY towards being successful on ANY plan is going to be having fun, getting creative and learning how to change things up so you are never bored! Who wants to eat the same thing day in and day out, NOT ME! It is about taking the same foods and making them a hundred different ways. For example let’s take a chicken breast and oatmeal…
Here are 10 different ways you can prepare a chicken breast:
4. Crock Pot
6. Eat it by itself with various seasonings and side with veggies
7. Shred it and top off shredded cabbage to make into a chicken “taco salad”
8. Wrap it in lettuce or cabbage for a no carb wrap
9. Butterfly it and stuff it with veggies (asparagus stuffed chicken is divine)
10. Stir-fry (cube it and add a ton of veggies to make a chicken veggie stir-fry)
Here is another example of 10 ways to eat oatmeal:
1. Add water, cook and your favorite Flex Flavor and enjoy.
2. Overnight oats, prepare and allow to sit in the refrigerator over night
3. steel cut or regular to change the texture and flavor. (Steel Cut is a bit more nutty. Take a bit longer to
4. Crockpot oats
5. add to your egg whites and pancake to turn into a pancake, muffin or loaf
6. pan fry to turn into a granola
7. Add to any salad for some added flavor or crunch
8. turn into flour and coat your protein to make “breaded” protein
9. Simply add to your shake raw, shake and drink.
10. Pan fry with your egg whites to make a great little egg/oatmeal combo.
You see these are just variations for a simple chicken breast or oatmeal. This is NOT even mentioning all the different ways you can season your foods! Every single item on our menus can be made a million different ways and things added to create any flavor or satisfy any mood you are in. With Flex Flavors, now that takes your meals, especially your oatmeal and shake meals to another level! With 10 different Flex Flavors, the possibilities are endless! One day Blueberry Sky Oatmeal, the next Creme Brûlée, Bananas Foster, etc. The list goes on and on… When you think outside the box, you will never get bored! This will lead towards LONG TERM success because you turn a “diet” into a way of living. When you enjoy your food, there really is no other way! I encourage you to have fun with your meals and learn to get creative. It doesn’t have to be complicated or a lot of work. Often the most simple creations are the best!
Check out Some amazing ways people are getting creative with the meals in our UAP.