- 4 envelopes (¼ oz. each) unflavored gelatin (KNOX)
- 1/3 C Coffee
- 10 oz unsweetened 0% Greek Yogurt
- 5 oz pure pumpkin
- 1 C baking splenda or no cal sweetener of your choice
- 1 TBSP Brandy or Frangelico Liquor
- 3 oz 0% greek yogurt
- cinnamon and stevia, to taste
- 1/2 oz walnuts or pecans, crushed (for 1 serving, 4 oz for all 8 servings)
Add nuts in saute pan. Add dash of sweetener and cinnamon. Saute until golden and caramelized. Set aside…
Place 1 cup water in a small microwave-proof bowl. Sprinkle gelatin over water. Let stand for 1 minute. Place in microwave for 1 minute. Set aside.
Place 1/3 cup hot water in a medium bowl, add coffee and whisk until dissolved. Whisk in pure pumpkin, yogurt and sugar substitute. Continue whisking until fully dissolved. Whisk in brandy or Frangelico, chopped pecans (if adding in) and gelatin until well incorporated.
Coat a 9 x 2 round metal cake pan with cooking spray. Pour mixture into pan. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Serve with yogurt topping and caramelized nuts over top.
Makes 8 slices, serving 1 slice. *1 slice can be subbed for lean protein + 1 serving fat on any meal plan.