Fat Blasting Circuit Of the Day
It doesn’t take much to get in a killer Fat Blasting Workout. The best way to do this is to pick a handful of exercises and go through them, one at a time with limited rest. Today I picked 4 exercises, targeting different body parts, and got my heart rate up and felt the burn. These 4 exercises gave me a full body workout and less than 30 minutes. The face pace and limited rest gave me both the strength training AND cardio both at the same time. As a busy mom, these are the type of workouts that give me results without a lot of time!
My New Lorna Jane Active Workout Clothes arrived and it motivated me to get out and get my sweat on!! If you haven’t checked out Lorna Jane, I recently came across this line and LOVE it! They have 150 stores worldwide and 20 in California so be sure to see if there is one near you!! They design tons of new active styles every month, so it always keeps my workouts fun, fresh and me feeling sexy and fit 😉
Check out my Fat Blasting Circuit Workout and let me know what you think!!
Squat with knee to chest -10 reps each side
1. Start with bar over shoulders (or without weight).
2. Step out to the side with one leg into a nice deep squat.
3. As you rise up to the starting position, bring your knee across your body towards your opposite shoulder.
4. Repeat until you complete reps on one side then move onto other side…
Push-Ups off Bosu (or any variation)-15 reps
1. Start in a plank position, grab a Bosu Ball turned upside down with dome touching the ground.
2. Keeping your core engaged, perform a push up off the Bosu Ball. Repeat until you have completed 15 reps.
*Beginners start by doing push ups off your knees or toes (with or without Bosu Ball)
Sit-ups off Bosu (or any variation)-25
1. With the Bosu Ball turned right side up, lie with your back on the dome and feet place directly on the floor in front of you.
2. Allow your back to conform to the dome, extending your abs then crunch up towards the sky, squeezing your abs. Repeat until you have completed 25 crunches.
Incline Front Raise (chest on pad)-15
1. Grab dumbbells and lie on an incline bench, chest on the pad.
2. Your arms should be hanging straight down and on either side of the incline bench (this is the bottom of the rep and starting position). 3. Drive the dumbbells up until they are in line with your shoulders and parallel to the ground.
4. Bring the dumbbells back down to the starting position and repeat until you have completed 15 reps.
Rest for 3 minutes and repeat the circuit 3x.
Check out one of my favorite health sites, www.movenourishbelieve.com, for more daily inspiration, & motivation!!