crispy/chewy chocolate / raisin cookies
1 1/2 cups oat flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup Splenda
1 tablespoon sugar free molasses syrup
2 large eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups old-fashioned oatmeal, uncooked
1 cup raisins
1 cup chocolate chips
Serves: 36 Prep Time: 15 Min Cook Time: 12 Min
Directions 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Stir together flour, soda, and cinnamon. Set aside.
3. Beat butter and SPLENDA® Sugar Blend at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add eggs, molasses and vanilla, beating until blended. Gradually add flour mixture, beating at low speed until blended.
4. Stir in oats c chips and raisins.
5. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto lightly greased baking sheets.
6. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly on baking sheets. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.