Gluten Free High Protein Coconut Biscotti Crunch Cake
1 scoop Vanilla Protein ( Devotion Angel Food Cake Protein)
1 egg white
1 whole egg
1/2 cup quick oats
1 medium banana, puréed
1/4 unsweetened coconut milk
2 tbsp water (or 2-4 regular stevia packets)
2 Bananas Foster Flex Flavors (or 2-4 regular stevia packets)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
1 Coconut Biscotti Flex Flavor (optional but incredible)
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Spray mini cake pan with coconut oil or nonstick spray. Set aside.
3. Place first nine ingredients in blender or food processor and Blend or purée until all ingredients are mixed well.
4. In sauté pan add coconut oil, coconut and Coconut Biscotti Flex fFavor. Pan fry until golden brown.
5. Add half batter to mini cake pan. Sprinkle half coconut sauté over batter. Pour remaining batter over top and top off with remaining shredded coconut.
6. Place in oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown and cooked all the way through.
7. Remove from heat and allow to cool. Enjoy!
Serving size: 2
NEW: G-FIT KITCHEN, UAP Compatible) CLICK HERE.