Berry Delicious Coconut Muffins
– 2 cups old fashioned oats
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– 3 scoops vanilla whey protein
– 1/3 cup stevia baking blend
– 1/2 cup flaxseed almond butter
– 1/4 cup water
-3 egg whites
-3/4 c. blueberries (fresh or frozen)
-1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
-1 tsp baking powder
– 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut (for topping)
– 1-2 packets of stevia
-Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
-In a bowl, mix together all ingredients except the blueberries and “topping” ingredients.
-Gently fold in blueberries.
-Spray a muffin tin with non stick cooking spray. Add dough so each space is equally full.
-Top each cookie with the toppings, shredded coconut and sprinkle of stevia. —Bake for 15-20 minutes until just golden and the coconut gets a little toasted and muffins are fully cooked.