5 Tips to keep you Digging Deep!
You have been digging deep and pushing hard! I am proud of you! Not everyone would have even committed themselves or jumped on board! People get scared they will fail or that they will work hard and not see the results they expected. It is totally normal to start a plan with full steam then start to feel that steam start to simmer down… The key is learning how to keep you FIRED up and digging deeper! I promise if you stick with our plan and the challenge, you will ONLY continue to see great results. Here are 5 tips to keep you digging deep and your FIRE Alive!
ps- remember, if it was easy, everyone would be doing it. It is called a challenge for a reason, right!?
You are doing amazing! I hope these 5 tips resonate with you and keep you DIGGING DEEP!
- Remember your Why. There is a reason you signed up and decided to keep to jump on board a challenge. Remember why you did this and keep that in the forefront of your. We all have a reason and that reason needs to be LARGE AND IN CHARGE. It will guide you and keep you digging deep. Not sure what your why is? That may be the reason you are losing steam. Remember your WHY and if you don’t know the answer, I challenge you to dig deep within yourself to come up with your WHY! More on finding your why… HERE.
- Change it Up. You may be getting bored or feeling like you need something new and different. If the challenge isn’t enough for you, change it up even more. Take your cardio to the pool or maybe find some hills and ditch your treadmill. Often just a simple change of scenery or change from your usual routine will be enough to re-inspire you and motivate you to keep Digging Deep!
- Grab a Partner. It is always more fun to challenge yourself with a friend! Grab a partner, hold each other accountable, and do our challenge together! With a workout partner and some good music, you will be surprised, your daily challenge becomes something you look forward to and something that pumps you up rather than something you just “check off your list”. Join me daily for our circuit so I can hold you accountable and we can do our workouts together..
- Try a NEW Recipe. This is HUGE! There is NO way I could make this a lifestyle if I had to eat boring boiled chicken and steamed veggies all day long! NO WAY, trust me! The key to my success and the key to your success will be getting creative with your meals, making them fun and seeing how creative you can get with the most basic foods. Eating clean really can be SO delicious that there isn’t any other way… When you realize this, it is SO easy to stay on track and NOT fall off, Promise! Check out my UAP Compatible Recipe books or Recipes uploaded daily in my VIP to give you new ideas and keep your diet FUN and YUMMY!
- Start a Countdown. Rather than seeing how much longer you have, start counting down! I found that this is Super helpful with our challenges! When I was competing, I use to do this with my contest preps. Rather than seeing how many weeks and days I had left, counting DOWN makes it more fun and doable. Even with something as simple as your cardio, rather than looking at how many minutes you have to go… changing that into how many minutes you have left, makes it go by faster. Something about seeing that clock drop and not increase, was a simple trick has always worked for me! Count DOWN not UP and see if that helps!
My VIP was created exactly for this reason… It is SO common for people to lose steam or feel lost, bored or start to fall off. It is ONLY human nature, we ALL need accountability!
My VIP was created because I saw the need to provide the daily tools to KEEP YOU GOING and hold you accountable! The simple things I have found to work and make this journey very doable and realistic! It is NOT meant to be strict or monotonous, it is intended to be FUN and provide that spunk in your life to keep you striving for more and pushing your limits to reach your true potential!
JOIN me and hundreds of others today. I promise to keep you fire burning, which will lead to greater results.
*Get 3 days FREE so you can see for yourself what it is all about. No obligation, you can always cancel if it isn’t for you! Click HERE.