What makes you keep going???
Good Morning Family!!! Hope everyone slept well and soundly! I have been up and adam earlier than normal, (4:00 a.m. vs 5:00 a.m.) ever since I got back! Kind of weird but hey, I am going with it since I am a morning person anyway, an extra hour during my prime time is fine with me!! 🙂 Time change is a weird thing! I think I mentioned this but I did not adapt to the time change in Italy well and believe it or not it wasn’t until the last day, literally, that I think my body just started to adapt, just slightly… Then was up 24 hours and back at home got right back into PST, weird! There is nothing like the feeling of jet lag too… you can’t quite figure out how you feel… (tired, hungover, on the verge of getting sick, anxious… weird how many feelings you have an you just can’t figure out how you feel) I have never felt so jet laged before but now I can say I know what it feels like… Anyways, going with the change in my early morning wake-ups and utilizing my prime time…
THOUGHT OF THE DAY…
Today, let’s go after it! We all have our reasons for digging deep and being a part of this amazing lifestyle….. Here are just a few of what keeps us going….
1. makes us feel good
2. allows us to have a better/positive outlook on life
3. allows us to achieve our goals and have a specific focus
4. regulates our metabolism
5. reduces the causes for disease and keeps us healthy
6. allows us to sleep better
7. carries over into all areas of our life making us successful, well rounded individuals
8. Makes our skin look better and shine
9. keeps our energy levels up
10. makes us appreciate life and what is truly important
11. keeps us learning about our bodies
12. challenges us and pushes us to our limits
13. Bottom line, we just flat love how it makes us feel!!!
What are your reasons???? please submit a comment and tell us what keeps you digging deep????
WHATEVER YOUR REASON, LET’S GO AFTER IT NOTHING LESS THAN….
Have a beautiful day ladies!